Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Be on TV - My First Place

From HGTV:

My name is Cindy Baggish and I'm currently casting for HGTV's 8th
Season of "My First Place." We're seeking first time homebuyers (and
their agents) in the Boston area who might be interested in sharing
their home buying experience with HGTV and its audience.

Neighborhood Associations have proven to be one of our best resources in finding
fantastic show applicants because of their knowledge of the community. I've attached a
copy of our press release. Is there a chance you could run a blurb about our show on
your website to see if members of the community might be interested in applying
for our show?

Please feel free to phone me or e-mail me with any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Cindy Baggish | AP-Casting
HGTV's My First Place

High Noon Entertainment
4100 E. Dry Creek Road
Centennial, CO 80122
Phone: 303-712-3093
Fax: 303-486-3881

No comments: