Our next business meeting is Tuesday, May 10th, at Project Place (Corner of Washington & East Berkeley). Enter in the door next to Meyers and Chang Please arrive before 7:30, as the external doors lock at that time.
6:30-7 - Social Networking. Meet your neighbors in an informal setting.
7-8:30 - Business meeting.
Unfortunately we've had some cancellations since we first announced our agenda earlier in April.
This month's agenda includes
- Presentation and vote - Giorgiana's store is seeking neighborhood support for outdoor seating. No wait service - just tables for people to use to eat her store-bought prepared food. An abutters meeting last week was very supportive.
- State Rep Aaron Michlewitz should be joining us for some conversation and Q&A
- Planning for summer events. We have a June event, some stoop parties and maybe more! Come help us plan for the summer.
- Election of officers for the coming years.
- Neighborhood updates including news form our local parks.
Hope to see everyone there.
Remember to visit us on Facebook as well - get more local notices and photos from all our events.
Hope to see everyone there!
Join us on Social Media
Our Google Calendar
Our Facebook page
ESNA Twitter feed