Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Be on TV

HGTV is again looking for people who have had recent renovations to be on a TV show. Details and contact information are below



Good Afternoon!

My name is Brooke Schledewitz and I work for the show "Bang For Your Buck” on Home and Garden Television (HGTV). We are now in production of our 4th season and are looking to bring the show to the greater Boston, MA area. I'm hoping for your help in locating homeowners who may be interested in having their recently remodeled great room (ie. kitchen/family room) featured on our show!

I am contacting you to see if you could pass this information on to the people in your neighborhood and/or if you know of anyone in your community who has completed this type of renovation.

I have attached a press release for you to take a look at. If you have any questions or need any additional information please feel free to call or e-mail me. We are hoping to select our homes within the next few weeks, so time is of the essence.

Please let me know if you are able to help!

Thanks,
Brooke


Brooke Schledewitz - Bang For Your Buck
High Noon Entertainment
303-712-3168
bschledewitz@highnoontv.com

No comments: